Friday, September 26, 2008

I've been tagged

Apparently, this is a thing that happens. You know, in the blog-o-sphere. Thanks, Megan!

1. How many songs are on your iPod?
5,243

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
I don't want a funeral. But there could be a party, and I guess I'd want Throwing Muses "University" (the whole album) played.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
BUST, Paste, Entertainment Weekly, Lucky, Glamour, Self, Portland Monthly, Portland Spaces (yes, I have a problem)

4. What is your favorite scent?
Diesel Fuel for Life or a glass of Clear Creek Pear Eau de Vie

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Travel, a house, a car, more travel, save/invest anything that's left (to spend on more travel later)

6. What is your theme song?
"Hot Freaks" by Guided by Voices

7. Do you trust easily?
Hmm. People I meet - I trust until they give me reason not to. Politicians/people on TV - never trust them.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I'd say I do an intriguing combination of the two.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Whoa. Have you been following the news at all lately? My bank failed yesterday, and there's apparently a chance that Obama might not be the next president. Yes.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
I think so. Definitely better than it was when I was anorexic. :)

11. Is being tagged fun?
It was, because it was distracting me from economic/political stress -- until question #9!

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
I love Twitter, because it lets me be a fly on the wall of friends (and strangers) around the country, some of whom have way more intersting lives than mine. Also hooked on Facebook, where I look at photos and play Text Twirl.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Virus Buster, the game inside Brain Age 2. I pretty much see it when I close my eyes.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Oh, I know what kind of person she is. Super cool!

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
"I Know What Boys Like"

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Shoes!

17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
No. The taste like nothing, then they got soggy.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pocket that shit!

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Water, Internet, coffee (not necessarily in that order).

20. What should you be doing right now?
Working on the PR database or rewriting my article about cocktails made with Portland spirits.

Tag, you're it, That Jolie Girl, Danifesto, Record Store Geek and Pickle Sisters!

2 comments:

- The M.A.D. Hapa said...

Pocket. That. Shit.

You rock. That's all there is to it.

Good call on University, by the way.

smartwick said...

Thanks for the appreciation. The two you called out happen to be the only questions I kept thinking about after the fact. Upon reflection, I'm sticking with them. :)