Monday, April 28, 2008

I am lady, hear me ROCK!

I don't have my photos up yet, and I'm still reeling from the awesome insanity that was Ladies Rock Camp, but I have to shout out to my friends and family who came out and supported me at the showcase yesterday -- and to my super cool band mates, and to the amazing women who founded the camp. Also, Megan kicked out the jams on drums, and she's ahead of me with her blog. You go, "Pants"!(?)!

More soon. I can't wait to go again next year!

Thanks to Jolie for the blog love and for this photo.

1 comment:

thatjoliegirl said...

Yay! I'm glad you could use one of my photos. I LOVED watching you on stage. So great! It made me think for just one second that I could do something like this. Then that second passed. :) I'm so impressed with your talent!