Friday, August 18, 2006

I got it!

A photo essay on my newest artistic investment, courtesy of Crisp. (Click on the thumbnails for bigger pictures.) This all happened last Saturday at Atlas Tattoo. The artist is Jennifer Billig and she rocks!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Stencil.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Laying down the line.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The hardest part is done!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Everything colored in except for the mums.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Finished product, later that night.

I realize now that none of these images really show how big it is in the context of my whole back (pretty big!). I'll post an overview photo next week, once it stops peeling.

1 comment:

- The M.A.D. Hapa said...

Oh that is so gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in person. Don't forget that sunscreen, young lady. Don't want all that nice color to fade.