Friday, May 30, 2008

No coffee for you

See you latte

Hoo boy. Looks like I really missed out on some fun at the Scum Center last night. Had I been there, I might have been the lucky recipient of the non-existent latte. I've certainly encountered more noxious fluids there ... ba-dum-dum.

In other coffee drink news, I can't believe this "case" made it to court. Takes me back to my Odd Blog days.

Now I'm thirsty. Where isn't that latte?

P.S. I almost forgot — the stupidest coffee-related non-story of the week (or month, or year)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, aren't you glad we never have to attend the "fun" center? I went once in high school and vowed never to return. If I wanted to hang out with people from Gresham, I would just go there.

smartwick said...

No kidding. Chris always quotes some statistic that 90% of all Oregonians attend Rose Festival ... while those of us who live here head for the hills (or coast)!

- The M.A.D. Hapa said...

The Rose Festival was the bane of my existence for the six years I lived and worked downtown. I just don't understand the draw. There are enough state and county fairs, why do the unwashed masses feel the need to come into downtown?

Cinco de Mayo is basically the same thing. But instead of the Family Fun Center it's, "La Basura Central de la Familia."